Emergency crews responded to a report of a kitchen fire last week in a place called Niceville, Florida.
When they got to the door, they were greeted by a naked man, who said simply, “I’m sorry”.
Turns out he was drunk and weeded up, and was trying to bake cookies (naked) on George Foreman Grill when it all went up. He said he tried to put in out by smothering it with a towel, which also went up in flames.
There are a couple of things in there that constitute what they call, teachable moments.
Then again, it could have been worse…he could have been frying bacon naked, so…
The full story is HERE.