Manitoba’s largest farmers market is set to open for the season, TODAY. St. Norbert’s Farmers’ Market kicks off its 29th year at 8am with over 110 vendors. Crazy cause when the market started in 1988, there were only 8 vendors!
- 8 am — Outdoor market opens for the 2017 season
- 10 am — The Southglen Fiddlers play
- 11 am — Cake cutting to officially mark the opening of outdoor market
- 11:15 am — The Norman Chief Memorial Dancers perform
- 12 pm — Fiddle jam to celebrate World and National Fiddle Day
And the great thing…there are a ton of other great farmers’ markets to check out ALL over Winnipeg and around Manitoba.